If you do not have a DCI number:
1. Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click "Create an Account" and follow the steps to set up your account.
If you already have a DCI number:
1. Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click "Log In." (Not "Create an Account.")
2. Enter your DCI number and password. (Don't use your email address!).
3. On the next screen, complete your account information. Your Login ID is what you'll use to log into WER going forward.
4. Once you're logged in, make sure you recognize the DCI number listed in your information. If you do, you're all set! If not, move on to step 5.
5. Click "Combine Accounts."
6. Enter the login ID and password for your other account.
7. Choose the DCI number you'd prefer to keep. (The other one will be permanently unusable.)